Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Money Cyclers
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 02-21-2010, 06:40 PM

Royll is on a distinguished road
Progression Matrix! http://www.progressionmatrix.com

Progression Matrix the Evolution of MLM.

I would like you to be aware that this is the most unique money maker today. And is for anyone who truly wants to start earning in a team atmosphere.

The benefits from joining are realistically possible.

Low entrance fee of $5.
$15 commission each time you cycle.
Subscription based with a new position each time it is renewed.
Most programs state that you can buy additional positions we just put it to effect for you.
Automatic reentry each time you cycle out of your matrix.
Instead of just one or two positions working you can be getting $15 commissions multiple times.
Instant payout once your matrix is completed.
Everyone sells and promote the same opportunity by using one link. There are no gaps and all positions are filled from left to right.
We are designed to bring members in every day to the week. By doing this everybody will have an opportunity to earn. This is the main purpose of the subscription.
Good for those who aren't good at recruiting because promoting one link everybody wins.
Can create a residual income for everyone.
300% profit each time you cycle.
Can use the same email address to purchase additional positions.

Finally a chance to stop program hopping and start earning.

Please Read the details Page to get a full don't just glance over it!

Join the best opportunity around!

[url]http://www.progressionmatrix.com

Last edited by Royll : 03-04-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Unread 02-23-2010, 11:24 AM

Today we talk about Simple and Easy Residual Income.

Most of the time we are told to be successful on the internet you need a list and also multiple streams of Income.. I personally donot care for a list because I have seen peoples upline just promote their programs to them and not help the members under them. You probably read about the same thing. So actually your list with us is the members and I prefer to refer to each and every one as my partner because we are all in business together. Once we have launched and anybody has any questions we will be glad to help out. Our desire is to see those who truly want to succeed and willing to put in the effort successful.

Now on to the residual Income as noted we don't use phases because they aren't neccessary. We have a five dollar matrix which pays out fifteen dollars each time a member cycles.

Our next step would be to start a ten dollar matrix with a thirty dollar payout. You probably ask why so small. So we say stop don't be greedy build your income slowly that way they will be able to pay for their self.

Now think on this we have a total of six programs that are simple nothing involved to stop members from earning.

One concept multiple streams of income. when one start to get slow the others are still running.

The way we keep them running is we all promote because the new members will have to start just as each and everyone of us have to do.

With us we tried to put something together that actually could last a life time instead of a quick six month program and come back later with a new one. I mention this because to many people are losing money because of these type of programs.
Unread 02-25-2010, 11:12 AM

Today I want to speak about referrals in the Progression Matrix.

Most of the people who read this have seen that the majority of the businesses that start up always give referral bonuses. We don't do it here for the reason that a lot of marketer use that to their advantage because of the concept of the first ones to join are the ones who really earn. Which is true because the majority of the time the program only last from three to six month then the interest drops because the matrix slows down are stops.

We wanted a program that would give anybody the opportuning to earn and a program that would last. So we came up with this system. To keep it honest for the members and not just the admin and small group who joins first.

Our system is setup where in everyone use the same link where everybody stay in the exact same matrix. We us the indirect referral system to keep everybody moving.

We wanted a honest system that connects to the everyday average marketer. Once we get the Progression Matrix launched on the 1st of March there will be a system exclusive for the members of Progression Matrix to build their own indiviual downline.

Last note we have to keep everything private right now do to such a thing as Copyright and we are determined to have honest programs. We would like to belong to the small group of webmasters who really care for the members that join our programs.

Remember March 1st because as stated this is for everybody. If you have other members in your family, a college student are someone that wants to step up financially. Then this is one of the places for you.

The purpose here is to give input into our system so that the people who join will have some knowledge instead of just joining and hoping that this the one. Most programs have all the hype to get members but never actually explain their program so the members are left out asking questions that should have already been answered.

If you have a question ask before the launch here and it will be answered.
Unread 02-25-2010, 11:21 AM

Subject for today: why we use a subscription!

1.Most people stay away from subscription programs do to the fact they are paying on the average of $20 per month just for the purpose of staying a member while other members are recruited.

2. This has to be included with this and that is most programs state that you pay a one time fee out of pocket and don't have to spend anymore. But on the other hand they also state that you can purchase multiple positions also. So basically the are telling you an untruth. Any program that you join you are going to have to purchase more positions if you want to earn do to the levels that needs to be filled.

3. We decided to be honest about it and make this a low cost subscription by taking $20 dollars and spreading it out over a month to keep members cycling plus added the position so that members would go ahead and have something that would increase their earnings over time instead of just paying the administration a fee for being a member,

4.Each position that is given upon renewal in our program will over time actually become a one time out of pocket expense because once that position cycles out you never have to pay again for that position and this builds up into mutiliple positions. Instead of one position you could have multiple positions cycling at any time.

5.Special note we have made this a feeder for the others that will come behind it but first we want to give the members that join an opportunity to have something that they could finance the other programs with.

6. As most of you know and see most marketers say the only way to make any money on the internet is to have multiple streams of income. So that is what we are doing here starting off with a feeder that is for any person that joins and introduce more programs on different payout levels and products and services that they can use,until every member will have a constant residual income

7. By having a network such as this members do not have to promote 40 or more hours a week to make nothing we could each average 10 hours per week and some one would get a new member.
Unread 02-28-2010, 03:39 PM

Let me remind anyone who wants to join on the launch date must join under this link and also promote the same link.

This is not your ordinary type of matrix one link and only one at all times are it will be counter Productive to your success.

Last edited by Royll : 03-04-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Unread 03-04-2010, 02:31 PM

Hi I am the Admin of Progression Matrix,

I will be back and forth through this forum and others for a reason. Over the years I have seen and read people asking how to make money so I developed a program that would actually help them to get started earning online while they decided in which niche they wanted to pursue.

I had gotten tired of so many people scammed that I wanted something that would be as honest as possible and also to do something that no other web master has done as for as I have seen and that is to teach the members how they will benefit from this program instead of offering them wealth which they will never obtain.

So if you have any questions concerning Progression Matrix ask on your way through and I will answer.

If you don't ask you will never know.

Concerning the ones who teach you about their programs they normally charge a fee.
Unread 03-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Update:

For anyone interested in making a residual income. Come and join The Progression Matrix at the reason for this is so that nobody who joins the forum and follow the instructions will lose anything.

This program is designed for your success not mine. What happens is with everybody joining and following instructions we can start earning together as a team and there will not one member be left behind.

The programs that you will be joining will be explained in detail so that you will know how to earn from.

We will not have to worry about the I get two you get two method are having to wait until someone helps you find your referrals. I will show you how to avoid that.