Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > High Risk/Yield Investing > Money Cyclers
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 11-04-2011, 01:21 AM

alptraum is on a distinguished road
Best passive Income!

JSS Tripler Makes it so easy to make money online a baby can almost do it! If you are among the 98% percent who have never been able to make money with your internet endevers, I hope you don't mind change, because you are about to start earning within JSS Tripler in 24 hours.

You buy Something Called " POSITION'S " in Tripler worth $10 each ,giving 2% daily and upto 150% roi max,means 1 position gives u $15 so profit of $5 in 75 days.yaa profit on each position is limited to $5 to give program long life ,so its good strategy.

Also when you buy 4 tripler positions worth $40,it gives you $60 in 75 days,$20 profit and your tripler positions are said to be matured and will no longer pay u,but when 4 tripler position mature they give you 1 position in other just been paid subprogram called "Jss ".

when jss position cycles it will give you $60,cycling of jss position depends on many things and needs more study on it,but as i m told cycling of jss position may need 2 months or more,but when it cycles u do get $60.

But our main focus should be on jss-tripler program,getting $60 from jss position cycling is bonus.

My advice to you is ,if you can afford buy 12 tripler positions worth $120 ,after buying 12 positions ,according to 2% calculation you will get $2.4/day,use compounding method and with that repurchase more positions for 1 month.

1 month repurchasing should give you atleast 8 more positions,giving total 20 positions ,making it $4/day.now in next 75 days 1 tripler position gives $5 profit ,so 20 positions will give $100 profit.

Means at the end of 75 days,According to my View you will get $220 according to 2% calculation ,u invested $120 initially,so take that back ,so no more risk of loosing money,now your actual profit is $100.

Also when all 20 tripler position matures they give u 5 jss positions,each giving $60 after cycling ,That's $300 More.

Buy 10 new positions with this profit money of $100.1 position gives $5 profit in 75 days ,10 position will give $50profit plus $100 seed/principle money,so total money made with 2% calculatn after 75 days is $150 .so u make profit of $50 in 75 days giving almost $16/month.

Again use seed money ,that is $100 to buy more 10 positions & process continuous.Of course u can always add more money to increase Your seed money to buy more positions.

Jss-tripler Also Pays Referral Commission on 2 levels.10% on level 1 And 5% on level 2 ,Even If you just signup freely in Jss-tripler and don't upgrade.

So if You Promote Jss-tripler and even get 10 referrals and each of your 10 referral say buy 5 positions/month,than it will give you $50/month on level 1 .
Now Most of your referrals will try and get their direct referrals,so even if each of your 10 referrals Manage to get Say just 3 referrals ,than total referrals on your level 2 will be 30 .

If each of those 30 referrals buy 5 tripler positions/month ,making 150 positions/month than you will get $75/month as 2nd level referral commission.So total earning From Just referral commission will be $125/month .

This Income From Referrals Will be In Reccuring Pattern , As ROI On Each Position Is Limited To $15 or 150% ROI,After Which That Position Will No longer pay 2% Daily Commission ,As a Result Each Member Has to Buy New Positions To Earn 2% Daily, Giving Their Upline Fresh Referral Commission, Which Will Keep Coming After Regular Intervals..

Besides Your own earning of 2% daily Commission on your positions Will Boost Your Total Income.

My honest advice is to invest as much as you can afford To Risk (If i may say so) now in tripler,because its really hot program now having more than 31000 members and growing with 250 new members daily.Administration also is very Experience and honest online earner,And As Claimed by him Jss-tripler will be indefinitely sustainable.Good luck.

instead