Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Investing - Markets, Real Estate and Trading > Stock Markets and Trading > Stock Picks
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Big Money has disabled reputation
BUNM Burned Media 100% daily stock gains on investment

Here is a micro penny stock I've been getting into that has been super for huge gains with small amounts of money. I bought in at $0.0001 per share and got a million shares out of that worth $100. I have already sold that at .0002 for $200 leaving me with a $100 return on investment. I then bought in again at .0001 with 2 million shares and hope to sell it at .0002 again for another 100% gain.

BUNM is a very good stock to get into for the mid-term because of it's movement from .0001 to .0005 or more over the course of a few months of investment. Meaning that you could get as much as 500% gains if you hold the stock for a month until it does another jump

If you are a "swing trader" then this is a perfect swing trading stock, it's good for trading over longer periods than day trading. Like they say, buy low and sell high. BUNM Burned Media is a great stock in the micro-penny range right now for people who don't have much to invest because it's hard to buy in at low prices so your lucky if you can get $500 worth of shares at .0001. So if you don't have much to invest and want a high yield investment, this would be a good option to look at.

Big Money
Unread 10-26-2007, 05:07 PM

peppy is on a distinguished road
BUNM Burned Media

I will post up a chart showing some major bullish signals for this stock and reasons why I think this stock may be a hot buy right now for traders:

You can see from this chart that this stock usually makes 500% gains shortly after it drops down to .0001. The volume is large enough where you can make a lot of money investing off this stock in a swing trade. I have bought some here at .0001 and will wait for the jump. Although being the smart investor that I am, I will probably sell at .0004 rather than the resistance of .0005, which will be a nice 400% gain.

Another thing that is signaling a pop in this stock is the RSI is starting to increase and the MACD at this time is at it's lower end. On top of that, the chart indicates that this stock is due for another run every month or so. This is a high buy recommendation at .0001. The great thing about this price is it can't go any lower, meaning maximum gains when it takes off. The chart pretty much shows it all. Although this is only my opinion and you should still do your Due Diligence and research before investing in it.

Best
Unread 11-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Administrator

Hey everyone! I hope you guys got in this one before today, It made a 400% gain and I made a killing on it today. I sold out at .0004 for a $650 gain as I predicted last month.

Just like clockwork eh
For those of you who don't know what swing trading is, this is it. Buy and sell every few weeks with a stock like this and your set.
Congrats to everyone who made out with some big money today.
Unread 11-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Administrator

I would start to keep an eye on this one again. I would recommend a buy when BUNM touches down to .0001 and another hold until .0004.

The reason for this is I saw the bid at this stock at .0001 today and if you could get in this early after the run to .0004 last week, you could probably flip it at .0002 very easily a few times until it slows down again for about a month or so. After that it will probably make another run to .0004 IMO.
Unread 12-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Administrator

I am putting out another watch on this stock. Today it was showing above average volume in the .0001 range and this is usually the sign of another breakout.

It's about due as well, it's been over a month and a half and usually it pops up to .0004 during this time. I would put this back on your watch lists and get in at .0001 before it takes a 400% jump.

I am also going to sticky this thread because it has made me a lot of money lately and has been an extremely great stock. In about 3 months, I literally turned about $300 into $2000 (if I can get in on the next jump)
Unread 01-04-2008, 04:23 PM

UltimateMoneyMaker is on a distinguished road
Need broker to buy Penny Stocks

Hi,

First I want to thank you all for suggesting some wonderful Penny stocks here.
Since I am relatively new to stock trading I do not have a broker that will be affordable to buy and sell Penny stocks. If I have to buy a million shares of BUNM, It costs me a lot more than the price of the share itself. Please suggest an affordable online broker to buy Penny stocks.

Thanks,
UltimateMoneyMaker
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:46 PM

knowledge9304 is on a distinguished road
If anyone is watching this stock it just went up today. It is at $0.0002 (BUNM). Also they just acquires FileXoom.com Domain Property and all of the assets. This might help this stock go up some.
Unread 04-19-2008, 12:40 AM

zack_cendol is on a distinguished road
im lost, every join at forex company must be lost, my capital lost, very2 high yield
Unread 09-30-2008, 03:18 AM

Franklinblake is on a distinguished road
Everyone should have a well rounded financial portfolio. This means that you should at least have some investments in the stock market. Over the past years the stock market does appear to have kept up with the rate of inflation; however, investment in real estate is a far more stable investment.

Learn more about stock investing
Unread 12-30-2008, 02:32 AM

johninvestor is on a distinguished road
Smile Biodiesel is a non-petroleum product

Biodiesel is a non-petroleum product used as fuel for diesel engines. Biodiesel, made from vegetable oil or animal fat, can be used to fuel non-converted diesel engines manufactured after 1992; that means a diesel engine right from the manufacturer. Biodiesel produces less polluting emissions than petroleum products, and is indefinitely renewable from domestic sources. Biodiesel fuel can be used to fuel vehicles, aircraft, railroad engines, and can be utilized as a heating fuel.
Most of the people are investing in this.

Here is a link that might be useful: