Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Online Business Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 12-04-2010, 04:29 PM

spec777x is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up A good and proven way to make money

Hello, I suggest you take a new look for work with file hosts. This is a great Internet business that can replace your main place of work. You can be home with family and do his own job and earn 500, 1000, $ 5000 or more, it all depends on your activity and the desire to make money. This business has a serious prospect.
I suggest you cooperate with me and I undertake to give competent advice and help in addressing those people who register on my registration links.
Acquaint you with my experiences.
I'm in for a few years studying the efficiency, reliability, solvency of many file hosts. The most reliable and profitable (my opinion) are the following file hosts:
<b>Depositfiles</b> - One of the most reliable file-hosts!
Rates:
- up to $ 30 per 1000 downloads from the U.S.;
- up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads from the U.S., Germany, Spain, Britain, France, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Canada;
- up to $ 10 per 1000 downloads from Russia, USA, Germany, Spain, Britain, France, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Canada, etc.
Stable operation and trust.
Payment without delay, from $ 10 for active webmasters.
Invite your friends and earn 20% of their earnings.
Ability to consistently earn 100% of basic pay.
Standing stocks, valuable prizes.
Supports payment systems WebMoney and PayPal.
Link to register:

<b>Borncash</b> - good file host.
Rates:
- up to $ 25 per 1000 downloads from U.S., Canada, UK, Australia;
- up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads from Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands;
- up to $ 15 per 1000 downloads from Russia.
The maximum price to pay for free downloads.
One affiliate program - some PR with a different approach.
Daily pay, the minimum amount to pay - $ 1.
Lack ratio and other restrictions.
Payment is non-unique seeds for the files> 250Mb.
Loyalty program for site owners.
Stable job and a friendly customer support.
Invite your friends and earn 10% of their earnings.
Supports payment system WebMoney.
Link to register:

<b>Filesonic</b> - another good file host.
Rates:
- up to $ 30 per 1000 downloads from United States, United Kingdom;
- up to $ 23 per 1000 downloads from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, U.A.E;
- up to $ 18 per 1000 downloads from Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain;
- up to $ 6 per 1000 downloads from all other countries.
Refer a friend and earn 20% of the money they make for downloads and rewards!
Minimum payout is $15.
Website owners bonuses.
Our staff is always ready to help you out!
Multiple upload, FTP upload & remote upload.
We make payments to Paypal, Webmoney and AlertPay. Payments via bank wire transfer are available on request.
Link to register:

<b>Hotfile</b> - another good file host.
Rates:
- up to $ 15 per 1000 downloads from Canada, United States, Brazil, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland , Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Estonia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Malaysia, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Turkey, South Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand.
Get 5% commission of all premium accounts sold through your site. For every referrer that comes from your site and buys premium, you will get 5% of the account's price.
If another uploader registers under a referral link of yours, you will permanently earn 20% of what that uploader earns.
We pay every Monday (Paypal, Webmoney). The minimum payout is $ 15. Payments are made automatically, you need not do anything.
Link to register:

<b>Fileserve</b> - another good file host.
Rates:
- up to $ 25 per 1000 downloads from United States, United Kingdom, Canada;
- up to $ 22 per 1000 downloads from France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand;
- up to $ 17 per 1000 downloads from Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar;
- up to $ 5 per 1000 downloads from all other countries.
Convenient remote upload tool to FileServe from other file host accounts.
Unlimited downloads for anonymous and free users, thus you can maximize your profit for each file.
We pay you 25% of your referrals' earnings; this is the highest payout you will find for any one click file hosting service!
Earn 5% Commissions of all premium accounts sold via your own websites, blogs or forums.
No matter the download links are yours or from other Fileserve users, anyone that visits your site and buys our premium account, you will get 5% of the selling price.
You can request payout anytime via PayPal, WebMoney and AlertPay. Minimum payout is US$20. We approve all requested payments every Monday, and payout thereafter within 2 days.
Link to register:

<b>Suggest that we all cooperate, and I am ready to assist the development of this business and earning money. Links for registration as above. Join now!</b>