View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2007, 12:21 AM

vino is on a distinguished road
Hai,

I am Vino. I am Newbie to here.

First I wish to say Hi........ to All.

You can insure your Boat. Its possible.

Marine Insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport or property by which cargo is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and final destination.

Cargo insurance--discussed here--is a sub-branch of marine insurance, though Marine also includes Onshore and Offshore exposed property (container terminals, ports, oil platforms, pipelines); Hull; Marine Casualty; and Marine Liability.

The Boat Insurance Agency is an independent agency representing several quality marine insurance companies. We carefully compare a number of policies to find the lowest premiums, thereby providing you with proper marine insurance coverage at the very best price.

After placing your insurance with us, you can count on superior service from our helpful and knowledgeable staff. Whether you have a claim, billing question or a coverage question, we are there to help.

Owned and operated by Northwest boaters, we possess the local knowledge necessary to understand the special nature of boating in the West. Let our knowledge and expertise go to work for you.